I went for a lovely walk the other night, and while the prevailing color was brown (there were a lot of empty fields), I was amazed at all the colors to be found. I took a picture of a bush that had these dark red cone things, and the mountains were stunning greens, blues and browns. And then there was the blue sky with the filmy clouds and the sun just starting to set. It was a beautiful evening.
I was honestly surprised when I checked my list of themes that we hadn’t done this one yet, so I’m kind of excited about it.
So, without further rambling, our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is colors.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.