I love it when you guys help me out. Coming up with the theme each week can be fun, but it can also be difficult, especially when I’m trying to keep it all new and fresh. I also need to factor in that not all themes will have a ton of music selection. I do try to think of you guys when I’m theme shopping.
I received a lovely email from Felicia Denise a few weeks back, and she gave me a list of themes to use. Unfortunately, we’ve already explored all of them except for one, which I’m excited and grateful to use today. Thank you so much for your help and willingness to step into the ring and offer up some ideas.
So, get your thinking caps on, break out your playlists and let’s get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is “unity”. Please make sure to thank Felicia for her help this week, and check out her blog as well (I linked to it above)!
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.