Last week is almost a blur. I ended up getting sick the Sunday before Thanksgiving and I was sick up until yesterday. I went to the ER twice this week, and they still can’t really tell me what’s wrong; but they did give me some medication that seems to be working. I’m finally starting to feel like myself again, and it feels nice.
I hope that explains why I missed posting a song for my own prompt last week. I’ve felt bad about it ever since, but I just wasn’t up to posting anything on Sunday. The only reason I even posted a theme was because I know how much you guys love it and I just couldn’t let you down.
Hopefully, this means I’m back in more ways than just posting the theme. I’ve also really missed taking part in commenting and listening to your selections. I am so thankful you all love it so much that you visit each other’s blogs and really make this a blog-hop worth continuing.
With all of that, I think it’s time to just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is last.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.