This week was better than last week. I was, at least, able to make it to the day job every day. Unfortunately, I still have tests in my future. I’m just hoping that they’ll be able to find something so I can at least have a direction that helps me to get completely better.
I had lots of ideas swirling around in my head all week, but I never really landed on one for the SLS theme. It makes today super hard. It always seems to go by so much faster when I don’t have a plan. I do hope the one I settled on will be a fun one for you all to explore. I was trying to think of something that relates to the season, but not in an obvious way. Choosing this theme also gives me one for the next (as I’m sure you will guess).
Anyway, let’s just get right to it. Let’s put on our thinking caps, break out our playlists and get to work! Our theme for Song Lyric Sunday this week is boys.
As always, you can go your own way and post a song that has nothing to do with the prompt. We’re all here sharing our love of music and lyrics, and most of all, having a great time!
If you would like to suggest a theme, I am open to suggestions. Please either pop it in the comments or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the “rules”:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Feel free to use the Song Lyric Sunday badge by copying it into your post or add it to your site to show you are participating.